Via Provinciale 15
10010 Colleretto Giacosa (TO)
· Civil status: Married
· Nationality: Italian
· Date of birth: 14th October 1979
· Place of birth: Ivrea
· Address: Via Provinciale 15, Colleretto Giacosa (TO)
· 1993-1998 Liceo Scientifico “A.Gramsci”, Ivrea (TO)
· 1998-2004 Politecnico di Torino, Torino
Master of science in electronic engineering
· 2003-2004 Thesis:
“Architetture per codificatori video a bassa complessitą”
· September 2004 Graduate with grate 97/110
· November 2005 Course of Skill at Accent, Milano.
· November 2006 Course of Red Hat Essentials (RH033)
· November 2007 Course of Red Hat Enterprise Linux System Administration (RH133).
· 16th November 2007 Red Hat Certified Technician
· 23th – 27th June 2008 Course of “ASP.NET” hold by Elea.
· September 2008 Course of “Linux Embedded” hold by Prof. Massimo Violante, Polytechnic of Turin
· Microelectronics: architecture of integrated circuit.
· Analysis and test of digital circuits.
· Hardware description language: VHDL, Verilog, SistemC
· Programs and tools for planning, design and analysis of electronic circuits : Virtuoso Platform, Spice, Analog Artist, Skill.
· Development of firmware for Atmel microcontrollers.
· Use and programming of FPGA (Altera, Actel, Xilinx).
· Programming languages : Assembler, C, C++, Visual Basic, basic knowledge of PHP, SQL and related development environments.
· Operating system: Windows , Linux (RH133), UNIX.
· Since 1st of December 2004 to 29th of April 2005
Olivetti I-Jet Arnad (AO)
R&D – Electronic Design
· Since 1st of May 2005
Olivetti –Jet Arnad (AO)
R&D – Electronic Design
Ų Designing systems in the biomedical field with the development of electronic equipment for the deposition of biological material, their management and analysis via software algorithms for processing data.
Ų Electronic design, development of firmware and software for online systems testing.
Ų Development of software for the automation of production processes.
Ų Electronic schematic and PCB design.
Ų Planning and design of photolithographic masks for the silicon foundry using Cadence software.
Willing for work travel and possible transfers in Italy and abroad.
Ing. Enrico Manini (tel. 335 7275342)
Sport, sky, travel, motorcycle.
The treatment and communication of all personal data contained within the present document is allowed for selection uses only.
|Printable version||Versione in italiano|